Executive Assistant/ Digital Bodyguard Required
A multitasking Queen is required to take on the role of being the Boss’ Boss. A dynamic individual with an enthusiastic and positive approach to life is required to assist a dynamic and at times (read: most of the time) overscheduled CEO.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Digital Bodyguard – You will be looking after email, correspondence and telephone calls from people looking for some of the CEO’s limited and valuable time. It will be your responsibility to safeguard the inbox and calendar in order to prioritise the CEO’s schedule.
- People Person – You will be responsible for the management of the personnel function for the role, including organising the annual leave forms, liaising with the payroll company etc.
- Host with the most – You will be eager to help in the company events, including ‘Mum of the Year Awards,’ and ‘Planet Woman Academies.’ Aspects of this role include creating production schedules, liaising with suppliers and creating briefing notes for the CEO.
- Show me the money – You will be responsible for maintaining the Sage system used for accounts. This includes uploading invoices, generating statements, reconciling accounts, budget management etc.
- Administration – You will be responsible for the office administration, which will include, filing contracts, liaising with our subscriptions department, completing the circulation reports for the Editorial and Senior management team, completing the ABC report.
- System Wizard – You will be responsible for helping the website developer with uploading content onto different Harmonia website platforms. This will include working with the administration side of word press.
- Wanderlust – You will be responsible for organising the travel co-ordination for the CEO. This will include booking flights, hotels and organising visas where applicable.
Requirements for the Role:
- Confidentiality – You will need to be a confidential person. Many aspects of the role require you to deal with sensitive information, it is imperative that the person taking on the role is subtle.
- The ability to say ‘no, thank you’ – You will need to be a gate keeper for the CEOs time, so it is important that you have the ability to communicate with people politely to ensure the CEO’s schedule is managed optimally.
- Proven track record – One to two years’ experience working as an EA to a busy CEO would be ideal.
- Tech Savvy – You need to be able to work with Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word for this role. A working understanding of Sage would be desirable but not essential. You will be working with websites to an extent along with social media channels, an understanding of these platforms would be necessary.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please email your C.V. along with a cover letter through to email@example.com
In submitting your C.V., you do so with the understanding that we will be processing your personal information, including your email address.