HARMONIA is looking for a dynamic, bright, multi-channel content creator to join the team across the U magazine and Irish Tatler brands. If you have a passion for fashion, beauty, health and all things lifestyle and have 1-2 years experience writing for print or online, we want to talk to you. You will be joining a thriving team of Ireland’s top women’s lifestyle content journalists and be part of the exciting time in the media landscape when our best-loved brands blend across their print and digital platforms.
Potential candidates must be:
* Passionate story tellers with an interest in fashion, beauty, celebrity and new trends in media.
* A flexible worker who can take on new and exciting tasks with gusto.
* A creative communicator who is willing to work as part of a team.
* Highly knowledgable and interested in all social media platforms, with great working knowledge of all platforms.
* Able to write compelling copy across multiple styles with accuracy and in accordance with print and digital media guidelines.
* Organised with excellent time management.
* Bachelors degree in journalism, digital media or relevant field.
* Proficiency across all social media platforms.
* Experience in HTML a plus.
* Experience in a print environment a plus.
To apply email your CV with covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org