Can you connect with 18-35 year olds, always leaving them wanting more? Can you lead an established brand, using creative thinking to drive it forward? Does a busy role, packed with diversity, seem your perfect fit?
Harmonia seeks a Staff Editor for U Magazine, Ireland’s top-selling fortnightly magazine for women.
The role entails
- Feature writing and constant idea pitching
- Generating content for umagazine.ie
- Working at and on all U Magazine events
- Representing the brand at various media events
- Interviewing celebrities and U readers
- Subbing all raw copy and layouts
- At least three years’ experience within the media industry
- The ability to turn around timely and fast copy with a high attention to detail
- Brimming with ideas
- A bulging contact book
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to generate relevant copy
- A genuine interest in the world of celebrity and a passion for the issues facing the modern Irish woman
- The ability to think outside the box on all content
- An interest in fashion, beauty, news and all things digital
- Events experience desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with digital platforms and strong ideas for each and every one
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient in InDesign
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Aisling O’Toole (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 5pm on Tuesday 22nd September 2015.
Any enquiries regarding this role should be forwarded to the same address before Friday 18th September at 5pm.