Woman’s Way, Ireland’s only weekly magazine for women, is looking for a staff editor to join its team.
Candidates must have at least one year’s experience within a newspaper, magazine or website. S/he must be able to work within the weekly magazine deadline, thrive under pressure and be a self starter. This is a junior role within Woman’s Way but will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work on a leading Irish publication.
- Planning, researching and writing articles across a number of genres for publication in Woman’s Way magazine and online
- Manage and supervise cover shoots and undertake cover interviews
- Contribute to Woman’s Way social media planning
- Develop new and innovative features
- Attend industry/brand events
- Create awareness of the brand and brand extensions
Knowledge of InDesign and WordPress is desirable but not mandatory.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter with the subject Woman’s Way Staff Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 18, 2016.