Do you have a passion to work for Ireland’s largest consumer magazine publisher?
Are you ambitious, confident and well-presented?
Do you love selling creative solutions to clients, agencies and PR’s?
Then we could have the role for you!
Brand Commercial Executive @ Harmonia Publishing
Ireland’s, largest magazine publisher is constantly evolving and is preparing for a new phase. This is an incredibly exciting time to join Harmonia, due to expansion into new areas and growth within the creative communications and digital markets.
To support our strategy, we are looking for a Brand Commercial Executive to maximise revenues for our leading brands. The successful candidate will work closely with our market-leading magazines to generate revenues from both direct clients and agencies. He or she will understand brands, be creative and solution focused and will work with a passion and energy to deliver results and success.
The right person for this job will be –
- Ambitious – confident and well presented
- Able to work on own initiative – have a ‘can do’ attitude
- A problem solver
- A hard working self-manager
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent relationship manager
- A good communicator – verbal and written
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- A proven sales capability, not necessarily in the media sector
- If you are a confident sales person wanting to thrive in an exciting dynamic environment this could be the role for you!
If you are a confident sales person wanting to thrive in an exciting dynamic environment this could be the role for you!
To get in touch for more information or to apply for this position with CV and covering letter
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:- 01-2405326
Skills, Knowledge and Experience;
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Strong account management experience
- Target driven with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Team player who is proactive and has the ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to effectively identify customer needs in order to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Outgoing professional with excellent communication skills who has the ability to make a real impact.
- The flexibility to be able to work efficiently on a range of titles when needed
- Experience working to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
Salary and benefits
This is a target driven role with a basic salary DOE and a performance driven commission structure.